Skip to content
- 1 lb. boneless top sirloin, cut into 1-2 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup minced green onion
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 8 oz. plain yogurt
- Mix brown sugar, vinegar, oil, chili powder, and honey in a medium bowl.
- Add beef pieces; toss to coat. Let sit 15 minutes to marinate.
- Stir together yogurt, green onion, and garlic salt, set aside.
- Place beef pieces on skewers; grill for about 10 minutes or until done.